Inquiry in english at the Railway Station
1. Oh! You just go straight, then turn left at the third window
2. Thank you
1. You’re welcome
At the window
- Yes sir, how can I help you?
- Well, I want to go to Mumbai
- Sir may I have the date when you want to go?
- Oh! On the next Sunday, on 31st
- OK sir, just a minute, sir there will be two trains in the morning and four in the evening
- What about the morning trains?
- Sir, the first one is Karnavati express; that will board at 5:00 o’clock in the morning
- Oh! It’s too early what about the other one?
- The other one is Valsad local that will leave at 10:00 o’clock, that will be local up to Valsad and from there it will be an express
- Oh I’m afraid, it will take too much time, what about the Saturday evening?
- There will be four trains. First one is Saurastra-janata express that will go at 7:30. The other one is Gujarat mail that will board at 8:30 and
- Is there any train after 9:00 o’clock?
- Just a minute I’m coming towards it, the Lokshakti express will leave at 9:15 o’clock
- Oh! It’s hard to manage as I leave my office at 9:00 o’clock, what about the last one?
- That will be the Bhuj express, that will leave at 11:30
- Oh! that sounds better, quite comfortable for me to catch, what about the Fares?
- Well that’ll cost you 160 Rs. in sleeper and 320 Rs. in two tier AC sleeper
- OK give me that second one
- Sure sir, by the way, do you have any change please?
- Let me see it; oh yes here it is
- Thank you sir, it’s your ticket and have a comfortable journey
- OK, thank you Bye, Have a nice day
- You too bye bye